WELDING MACHINES AND CONSUMABLES
We offer a wide range of welding machines suitable for every use within the engineering environment.
From MMA welders, Arc Welders, Tig Welders, Mig welders, or Inverters, all our machines use the very latest technology available.
We also supply an extensive range of consumables -
Electrodes – made of a metal core wire covered with an application specific flux coating. Our range of electrodes, includes:
· Mild and low-alloy steel / low hydrogen
· Mild and low-alloy steel / high-recovery
· Mild steel / general purpose.
· Stainless steel / general purpose
· Cast-iron / hard facing
Wire and fillers – available for a range of materials and for TIG and MIG welding. We offer the following types of wire:
· Aluminium alloy.
· Alloy steels.
· Carbon steels.
· Copper alloys.
· Nickel alloys.
· Stainless steels.
· Titanium alloys.
· MIG accessories – contact tips, tip adaptors, gas nozzles, nozzle springs, gas diffusers, liners.
· Torches – a range of MIG and TIG air-cooled or water-cooled torches, with various designs and sizes to suit the different applications.
· TIG accessories – tungsten electrodes, back caps, gas lenses, collet bodies, power adaptors.
· Other accessories – chipping hamers, wire brushes, flowmeters, clamps, cable connectors